Familiar tab-based patient chart format allows users to easily find and input...
Configurable provider dashboard shows event information such as appointments...
IT costs included in software: No additional IT staff requirements or incremental...
Two ways to enter searchable information into patient data fields...
Integrated patient-focused document management allows all patient...
Integrated e-prescribing allows providers to create and transmit prescriptions ...
Patient Portal allows patients read-only access portions of their electronic...
Industry-standard Health Information Exchange capabilities allow...
WELCOME to ClinicMax
ClinicMax is an easy to use secure web browser-based Electronic Health Record system that has been adapted specifically for your practice.
- The paper chart-like user interface is designed to be easily implemented, deployed and utilized with minimal training that takes hours to learn, not days or weeks.
- Nursing intake capabilities, streamlined scanning in concert with transcription / dictation save physician’s time.
ClinicMax has been designed to minimize work effort and easily integrate within your existing process and workflow.
- Successful implementation can be achieved with minimal training and disruption to your practice.
- Physician dashboards, forms, and reports can be readily customized to meet the needs of your practice and staff.
ClinicMax has been developed from the ground up, with the understanding that an eHR must have the capability to exchange data with other systems in the healthcare ecosystem.
- ClinicMax integrates with both internal and external medical systems to ensure they all have the most up-to-date information.
- For external systems, ClinicMax adheres to all of the Health Information Exchange (HIE) standards, allowing the transmission and receipt of referrals, lab orders and results and integration with regional and national health information exchanges.
AUG 14, 2014
ClinicMax EHR 14 Receives ONC-ACB Certification by Drummond Group
ClinicMax, Inc. and Drummond Group, Inc. have announced that ClinicMax EHR 14 has been tested and certified under the Drummond Group's Electronic Health Records Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) program. This EHR software is compliant in accordance with the criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
FEB 11, 2014
ClinicMax’s Unity View Selected as Semi-Finalist in 2014 InvestMaryland Challenge
We discovered that our clients used several clinical applications and there was no way for clinicians to easily move between applications while working with their patients. Unity View (UV) was developed to address this need. Unity View is an application framework that saves healthcare providers time, improves patient safety and significantly mitigates healthcare IT interoperability.
OCT 30, 2012
ClinicMax, Inc. Exhibits at ASTRO 2012
Monday, October 30, 2012; 5:00 pm (ET); GERMANTOWN, Maryland —ClinicMax, Inc. has announced >>
DEC 31, 2011
ClinicMax’s Customizable EHR Receives ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 Certification
ClinicMax, Inc. announced today that ClinicMax Version 12 is 2011/2012 compliant and was certified as a complete>>